Updated: 16 / 08 / 2019
|Use-case supported||doneCall via a mobile app|
doneCall via Landline
doneInterpreter management system
|End Point||doneAndroid app|
|Interpreter provided by||doneInternal database|
|Input formats||doneHeadphones with boom mic|
|Security||doneInterpreters sign NDA|
|Interpreter access||doneAndroid app|
Youpret is an over-the-phone interpreting (OPI) solution for various use cases, including (but not limited to):
- Refugee centers
- Schools and kindergartens
Customers can either instantly access an interpreter or schedule one in advance. Prices vary depending on the solution (see pricing category).
Customers can order Youpret’s interpreting services either via the smartphone App or the web browser. Interpreters usually access the platform via their smartphones and can also manage their interpretations via the web browser. It’s recommended that interpreters use headsets with a boom mic.
Youpret currently offers OPI services in 52 languages. All language combinations are either from or into Finnish. Right now, Youpret is available in 30 different countries.
The platform includes a range of additional functionalities, such as:
- Interpreter scheduling and management
- Inbuilt Accounting and Payment tool
- Reporting tool
- “Favorite interpreter” option: customers can select the top interpreters they prefer to work with
- Feedback: customers can provide ratings and notes
Youpret utilizes machine learning when matching the best interpreter to customers’ needs.
Youpret has a large database of certified interpreters to provide OPI services to the end-users. However, language service providers (LSPs) with an existing interpreter and client base can also simply adopt the technology to expand their services.
Youpret is built over Google’s platforms and can be integrated with several other platforms.
There are two pricing models:
- Instant interpreter: EUR 2 + VAT per minute of interpreting
- Schedule interpreter in advance: EUR 66 + VAT for one hour. It is also possible to schedule an interpreter for just 30 minutes and then add 15-minute slots as needed (e.g. 45, 60, 75…).
There are no running fees or additional costs.
|Features for individual clients||doneTranslation quotes|
|Features for LSPs||doneInterpreter availability (live)|
doneInterpreters on demand
doneSchedule interpreter in advance
|Interpreter Management Systems||doneBuilt in CRM to manage customers|
doneManage interpreter employment