TTS Technology on the rise
Text to speech technology has had a long history. In fact, it has been around for some 240 years but is only now being realized on a global scale. More and more industries are investing in text to speech technology to compete in their markets and enhance the customer experience.
In this Insight Report, we’ll take a closer look at text to speech technology. We’ll zero in on:
- TTS investment
- How marketers are leveraging the use of TTS
- The rise of virtual assistants vis à vis ecommerce, and;
- Advice from industry leaders regarding TTS
We’ll hear from Prime Voices who sheds some light on the pros and cons of TTS and shares a cost comparison of TTS and voice talent.
As always, we’d love to hear from you. Join us for the full report and let us know what you think.
Information contained in this report
- Brief history of TTS
- Rising trends in Internet and mobile use
- Investment in TTS technology
- TTS market value
- Automotive industry spotlight
- How marketers are leveraging TTS technology
- Virtual personal assistants and ecommerce
- Prime Voices and TTS – insider insights
- TTS for localization
We know you are busy! That’s why each of our reports is formatted so that information can be quickly and easily digested. For those in a hurry, we provide the TL;DR (Too long; didn’t read!) section in the beginning of each report. At the end of each report we also summarize key points with our own Insights.
For those who think the devil is in the details, we have you covered too! In the body of the report we go into as much detail as possible about each topic discussed. Still not satisfied? Never hesitate to reach out to us directly to request additional information.
We’re here to help!