error_outline Main Info
add_circle_outline Additional functionality
XTM International empowers enterprises to enter new global markets by streamlining and automating localization processes through XTM Cloud. This cloud-based Translation Management System is a vendor-neutral solution with an integrated computer-aided translation tool that helps companies reach their global customers quickly and effectively. Powered by AI technology, as well as supporting over 220 languages and more than 40 out-of-the-box integrations, it serves more than 12,000 unique active users around the world. With XTM Cloud, global organizations like Volvo, Firestone, and FARFETCH have been able to reduce localization costs by up to 60%, shorten their time-to-market by up to 80%, and increase volume output by 250% without deploying additional resources.
XTM Cloud’s feature set is rich. It has a workflow builder that enables complex processes, analytics, time tracking, quality evaluation integrated with TAUS DQF, multiple connectors, and a customer portal.
- TMS with built-in online CAT tool available as SaaS on public cloud, private cloud or on-premise
- User access via web browser on PCs and tablets or using the XTM Mobile App on mobile devices
- Translation memory, termbases, text alignment, monolingual and bilingual terminology extraction, segment ID matching
- Visual editor for Adobe InDesign, XML and HTML (web-based) for in-context WYSIWYG previews
- Project management suite with intelligent automation rules
- Terminology management suite with references and screenshots
- Customer portal
- REST API and over 20 connectors
- Reporting and time-tracking
- Automatic quality assurance
- Translation quality score evaluation workbench integrated with DQF / MQM
- Customizable security including SAML, single sign on (SSO) via OAuth 2.0 or SAML or two-step verification; independent audits to ensure full system and data security
- Support for Microsoft Word spell checker
- Translations stored in cache and restored from history in case of connectivity issues
Best suited for
- Corporate translation and localization departments with complex needs in automation and reporting
- Medium to large LSPs that want to keep their translation activity in a single TMS and CAT tool
XTM was founded by Bob Willans and Andrzej Zydroń in 2002, and was ahead of the curve as the primary cloud-based TMS. As broadband internet became widespread, XTM grew its customer base considerably. As a vendor-independent technology company, XTM sells both to enterprises and LSPs. The parent company XTM International is headquartered in the UK, with additional offices in Poland, the US, Japan, Ireland, and Argentina.
XTM Cloud Group – from €17 per user per month
Group account – from €32 per user per month
Private Cloud instances for groups of more than 50 users have a €20,000 – 50,000 / year price tag.
There’s a specific price allocated to a connector, paid on a yearly basis.
There may also be overall customer agreements in place for the use of multiple connectors.