error_outline Main Info
add_circle_outline Additional functionality
Soluling localization tool provides a way to create and maintain multilingual software, documents, and data. Soluling helps localize everything: strings, layout, images, etc.
Soluling core features:
- Scan your files locally on your build server or development machine — no need to send source code to a localization service or to give a localization service access to your repo. When scanning, Soluling completely decouples strings from your files, letting translators and developers work simultaneously.
- Soluling has visual editors that show the original and localized UI in real time.
- Soluling knows complex resource formats. No need to limit only to a simple JSON.
- Soluling knows the project file formats. For example, instead of selecting dozens of .resx, .xaml, and/or .rc files you only select one: .csproj, .vbroj, .sln, .exe, or .dll file.
- During the build process, Soluling creates up-to-date resource files and injects translations into them. Output files that Soluling creates are ready to be deployed.
A perpetual license will allow the customer to use the licensed software indefinitely. For the first year, the perpetual license also entitles the customer to download and install all updates to the software and to receive technical support. After the one year period ends, the customer can choose to remain with the last version downloaded or to purchase another year’s support & maintenance package for about 25% of the license price.
Personal perpetual license costs USD 199, Enterprise perpetual license costs costs USD 1,990. More details on what’s included can be found here.
An annual license will allow the customer to use the licensed software for one year and entitle the customer to download all updates to the software and to receive technical support.
More details on what’s included in the annual license, costs breakdown, and a detailed Feature Matrix can be found here.