error_outline Main Info
add_circle_outline Additional functionality
GitLocalize is a continuous localization tool for GitHub projects with a documentation-as-a-code approach in mind.
1. Native GitHub integration
2. Two-way sync with the repository
3. Translation Memory
5. Side-by-side WYSIWYG editor for Markdown, Jupyter Notebooks, and HTML.
6. Custom formats on demand
7. API exposable on demand
8. Roles and Teamwork
1. Documentation-heavy public (OSS) and private GitHub projects
2. GitHub-based app localization projects
3. Community translations and translation crowdsourcing
4. GitHub projects translated by a joint effort of community+vendors
GitLocalize is free for both private and public (OSS) projects.
Enterprise plans are available for projects requiring custom features and integrations.