Social Media Wars How to become a #l10n industry influencer on Twitter
It’s difficult for us to believe, but the Internet actually hasn’t been around all that long. In fact, it was only in 1990 that CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) developed the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) that continues to have a large impact on Internet navigation to this day. It wasn’t until 1991 that CERN rolled out the World Wide Web to the public. Well over a decade later, social media giants had their turn with the founding of Facebook in 2004. YouTube quickly followed a year later, and Twitter a year after that. Heck, there might be some leftover casserole hidden in the back of your freezer that is older than that.
Information contained in this report
- The birth and subsequent popularity of Twitter
- Popular Twitter tools
- Hootsuite drawbacks
- Growing your Twitter audience
- Tips to maximize Twitter’s reach capabilities
- Influence indicators for the language services industry
- An increase in Twitter followers correlates to an increase in client base
- Most frequently-used hashtags
- Twitter “likes” and brand awareness
The full report is exclusive for Nimdzi Partners.
For access to the full report, please login using your Nimdzi Partners Account. Don't have a subscription? We'll help you fix that. Please get in touch with us to find out how you can get access to the entire library of Nimdzi Insight Reports.
Stay up to date as Nimdzi publishes new insights. We will keep you posted as each new report is published so that you are sure not to miss anything.