A Comparative Study of the
Top Machine Translation Engines
Weglot and Nimdzi Insights conducted this study to evaluate and compare a selection of leading machine translation (MT) technologies. This study aims to evaluate and identify what practical business impact MT can have on website translation.
We completed a series of human reviews on five of the leading machine translation (MT) technologies across seven language pairs with a focus on usability and evaluating performance to articulate the practical business impact MT has on translating corporate website content.
in the report
- What was done
- Scope of work and methodology
- Editors with user hats on
- The Sample
- The scope of review: languages, engines, and editors
- Review assignment, process, method, and definitions
- Principles and constraints in this report
- Insights and findings
- Overall usability from different perspectives
- Editing aspects
- State of the MT technologies today
- Business impact
Grab the Full Report
We look forward to being in touch. Please use your professional working email.