Are you a motivated young professional looking to make an impact at a growing global consulting company? As Nimdzi’s Sales Development Representative you will support our clients in becoming smarter and help them find answers to their questions. With our honey badger approach the sky is the limit. Your main mission will be to introduce people who are facing a challenge to the right expert at Nimdzi Insights. In this position, you will be working closely with the most experienced people in our industry and learn how they work with clients around the world, while working in a fun, innovative, start-up environment with an experienced and supportive team.
Nimdzi prides itself to be a work-from-anywhere company from the get-go. Our over 30 people team is located in over 10 different countries.
- sell the solutions that Nimdzi Insights offers,
- conduct lead generation and proactive prospecting activities that include cold calls, emails and social media outreach,
- properly qualify potential new clients,
- schedule meetings with prospective clients and the Nimdzi experts,
- help prospective clients to understand the value Nimdzi is bringing them,
- maintain and grow a strong client base, continuously updating our CRM,
- conduct in-depth discussions about your clients' challenges and address their business requirements together with Nimdzi consultants,
- prepare proposals with senior consultants,
- represent Nimdzi at conferences and client meetings,
- be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values,
- work in a collaborative and proactive manner with the research, consulting, and marketing teams to identify new opportunities and tasks.
We are looking for a unique combination of skills to drive sales and achieve targets. We expect you to have:
- at least 1 successful year of experience in sales,
- strong focus on planning and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities,
- ability to help prospective customers to identify their needs and challenges,
- a proactive and target-driven attitude,
- ability to work under pressure,
- ability to collaborate with others to solve problems,
- excellent English proficiency and strong communication capabilities, with good business writing skills. Other foreign languages are an advantage,
- the ability to give presentations,
- a background in the language services industry is an advantage,
- experience with CRM, forecasting, and pipeline management, is an advantage.
We expect you to work well as part of a bigger sales team but also to be able to deliver and work independently.
What you will get from us
If you join the Nimdzi team you will:
- work in an international working environment with - pandemic permitting - global travel opportunities,
- receive an above average OTE earnings,
- benefit from continuous training opportunities, imparted by some of the best “gurus” in the sector,
- learn to adopt a honey-badger attitude and thrive in a fast-paced but fun environment,
- share experiences with some of the smartest and most humble people in the industry. These two adjectives might not seem to fit together, but believe us, at Nimdzi they do,
- achieve the work/life balance you like with flexible working hours,
- get a rare opportunity to contribute to the way the world communicates!