Are you a motivated sales professional looking to make an impact at a growing global consulting company? As Nimdzi’s Sales Consultant, we expect you to excel in selling our solutions – matching your clients’ needs to what we have to offer. You will work in almost any language field imaginable and play an important part in the company’s sustainability and efforts of staying profitable and competitive. In this position, you will drive global sales with key enterprise clients around the world to ensure continued company growth, all while working in a fun, innovative, start-up environment with an experienced and supportive team.
Nimdzi prides itself to be a work-from-anywhere company from the get-go. Our over 30 people team is located in over 10 different countries. While this job offer mentions the United States as a location, feel free to apply if you are based in another geography and believe you are the right candidate.
- sell the solutions that Nimdzi Insights offers,
- maintain and grow a strong client base, continuously updating our CRM,
- build relationships with key decision-makers throughout the sales process and serve as a trusted account manager following the purchase,
- conduct in-depth discussions about your clients' challenges and address their business requirements,
- find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals,
- prepare proposals and be responsible for the full sales pipeline of customer acquisition and account management,
- create and develop sales and client support programs,
- respond to the new and current client base regarding complaints and service inquiries,
- represent Nimdzi at conferences and client meetings,
- be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values,
- work in a collaborative and pro-active manner with the research, consulting, and marketing teams to identify new opportunities and tasks.
We are looking for a unique combination of skills to drive sales and achieve targets. We expect you to have:
- at least 5 years of experience in enterprise sales or account management, with proven results,
- experience in consultative selling and the ability to communicate the added business value,
- a strategic sales mind and solid negotiation skills that allow you to build long-term relationships with clients,
- the ability to solve your client’s specific problem and provide the solutions that address your client’s business needs,
- experience with CRM, forecasting, and pipeline management,
- excellent English proficiency and strong communication capabilities, with good business writing skills. Other foreign languages are an advantage,
- the ability to give professional presentations and host online meetings or events,
- a pro-active attitude. You don’t buckle under pressure, and you are target-driven,
- a background in the language services industry is an advantage.
We expect you to work well as part of a bigger sales team but also to be able to deliver and work independently.
What you will get from us
If you join the Nimdzi team you will:
- work in an international working environment with - pandemic permitting - global travel opportunities
- receive an above average base salary and OTE earnings,
- benefit from continuous training opportunities, imparted by some of the best “gurus” in the sector,
- learn to adopt a honey-badger attitude and thrive in a fast-paced but fun environment,
- share experiences with some of the smartest and most humble people in the industry. These two adjectives might not seem to fit together, but believe us, at Nimdzi they do,
- achieve the work/life balance you like with flexible working hours
- get a rare opportunity to contribute to the way the world communicates!