Are you a self-motivated sales professional looking to advance your career in a growing global research and consulting company that helps its clients achieve their goals on the international scene?
As a Business Development Rep at Nimdzi Insights, we expect you to excel in generating and qualifying new leads through social outreach, cold emailing, and cold calling (outbound lead generation). You will play an integral role as the first point of contact to move qualified leads through the beginning of the sales pipeline. All your duties will be done in a fun, innovative, start-up environment with a supportive and progressive team.
Nimdzi prides itself on being a work-from-anywhere company from the get-go. Our +30 people team is located in over 10 different countries. This job offer requires you to work in a time-zone-friendly location that allows you to work with teams in either North America or Europe.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects.
- Research incoming leads and qualify them.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Use LinkedIn, cold calling, cold emailing to generate new sales opportunities.
- Hold discovery meetings with prospects in order to understand their needs and qualify them.
- Hand over qualified opportunities to Solutions Consultants who will offer the right product/solution on the basis of the information that you will provide.
- Take care of the health of the data in the CRM.
- Take part in weekly internal workshops aimed at developing and upskilling sales staff.
- Hit your weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals set by you and the BDR manager.
We expect you to work well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
We are looking for a combination of skills to drive sales and achieve targets. We expect you to have:
- at least 1 year of experience in customer-facing roles,
- excellent English proficiency and strong communication capabilities, with good business writing skills. Other foreign languages are an advantage,
- great listening skills and the ability to command conversations,
- experience with CRM, forecasting, and pipeline management,
- proactive attitude. You don’t buckle under pressure, and you are target-driven,
- most importantly, a team player with a positive attitude to fit in with our young progressive work environment.
What you will get from us
If you join the Nimdzi Insights team you will:
- work in an international working environment, receive training by some of the best “gurus” in the sector,
- learn to adopt a go-get attitude and thrive in a fast-paced but fun environment,
- and share experiences with some of the smartest and most humble people in the industry. Get a rare opportunity to contribute to the way the world communicates!