How Netflix Does It
Netflix is trudging forward towards world domination. They have found a formula that seems to work for them for international expansion. The higher ups within the company have made international expansion a priority. Having just received USD $1.6B in funding, there is no chance that Netflix will slow down now. So how do they do it?
The information contained within this report has been gathered from various sources inside and outside the Language Services Industry. The insights are valuable whether you are a localization manager interested in learning from how Netflix does it, or an eager LSP who would like to understand the needs of this unique customer.
Information contained in this report:
- TL;DR – Executive Summary
- Organization structure and culture
- Centralization of localization processes
- Localization budget and allocation
- Project management structure and processes
- Quality control processes
- Vendor management structure and processes
- Technology strategy and processes
- Nimdzi’s insights and summary of information
We know you are busy! That’s why each of our reports are formatted so that information can be quickly and easily digested. For those in a hurry, we provide the TL;DR (Too long; didn’t read!) section in the beginning of each report. At the end of each report we also summarize key points with our own Insights.
For those that think the devil is in the details, we have you covered, too! In the body of the report we go into as much detail as possible about each topic discussed. Still not satisfied? Never hesitate to reach out to us directly to request additional information. We’re here to help!